Natural Remedies to Remove Dark Spots on The Thighs
Dark spots on the thighs? Put an end to them! Note down these natural remedies to lighten your legs and get rid of blemishes forever. Whether by birth or sun exposure, dark spots on the thighs are an unsightly detail that complexes more than one, especially when we want to wear those shorts or skirts that we like so much. If you want to get rid of them once and for all, do not miss the natural remedies to lighten the legs that we show you. They will disappear immediately!
Natural remedies against dark spots on the thighs
- Lemon and coconut. Lemon is fantastic for beauty issues, but if we mix it with the properties of the coconut we will obtain an explosive compound that will end all stains but, yes, keep in mind to use it at night because the sun’s rays could end up staining your skin. To lighten your skin, just add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and the juice of half a lemon in a container. When you have it, apply it on the spots giving gentle circular massages and let it dry on its own. They will improve in a few days!
- Lemon, sugar, and honey. Continuing with the lemon, it also helps us make an exfoliation that removes any trace of dirt and, therefore, offers us to eliminate those unpleasant spots on the legs. Mix the juice of one lemon, one tablespoon of sugar and another of skin. With the paste that forms, rub your thighs giving circular massages for about 3 minutes. When you’re done, rinse with warm water.
- Lemon and yogurt. Mix the juice of one lemon with half natural or Greek yogurt, apply the mixture on the spots and wait about 30 minutes for it to work. After this time, rinse with warm water. Repeat this process every night and in a couple of weeks, the spots will have disappeared or, at least, they will have blurred a lot.
- Rice. Bring a handful of rice to a boil, strain the water and let it cool. Once warm, pour it into a sprayer and spray your legs. In this case, you will not have to rinse, but let it dry on its own. The downside of this remedy is that it is somewhat slower, so it can take a month for the results to become visible.
- Tomato, potato, and honey. Finally, if your skin is very sensitive and does not support any of the above compounds, do not despair! There are also natural remedies for your skin type. You will only have to scratch a potato and mix it with the juice of a tomato and a tablespoon of honey. Crush it all and, when you have it, apply the mixture to your thighs. You will have to let it rest between 5 and 10 minutes, and after this time you will have to rinse it with warm water.