Flu is a type of viral infection that mainly causes immense muscle and joint pain, fever, headache, cough and cold, and fatigue. It can happen to anyone, especially children (under the age of 5), people who are suffering from heart disease, asthma, liver disease, diabetes, kidney disease; pregnant women, obese people, members of hospitals, nursing homes or other care facilities, senior citizens and people with low immunity power can be dangerously harmed by this. Oregano Oil for Flu is considered to be the best remedy, read more to know the benefits of oregano oil for the flue.
Oregano(1) is a kind of Italian herb, produced from purple oregano flowers, mainly used in Italian cuisines for its beautiful and mouth-watering fragrance. It can also turn into an essential oil used in curing various diseases. It can be used by both consumption and application on the skin. It has powerful ingredients like an antioxidant, which is the best medicine for the Flu.
Table of Contents
Did You Know!
Symptoms of Flu:
Flu, also known as influenza virus, spreads like wildfire in today’s hectic lifestyle. The number of people infecting from Flu is increasing day by day. It may look like a simple problem with fever, sneezing, and runny nose, but it can be very harmful sometimes. It mainly targets the respiratory system—lungs, throat, and nose—and has the ability to make a person immensely weak and eventually bedridden.
Sometimes it also can be life-threatening, especially for children and older adults. People, who already have other diseases or have lower immunity system, can also develop Bronchitis, Ear infection, Pneumonia from this virus. And the worst part is it’s also contagious. These viruses travel through the air and can transfer themselves through our eyes, mouth, and nose. That’s why Flu needs to be cured thoroughly.
Hence if you are facing any problem mentioned above, then immediately consult a good doctor and try to get rid of it as soon as possible or suffer the consequences.
Oregano Oil Recipes for Flu patients:
People who suffer from Flu, often lose their sense of taste. So, here is a simple recipe of oregano oil for flu(2) patients, let’s have a look at:
Italian Chicken Soup:
Soups can help to cure nasal congestion, severe headache, and migraine. Now to make this, you will need the following things:
- Flaked Oregano – 3 tablespoons
- Oregano oil, around 2 drops of it
- Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
- 1 Chicken Breasts
- Chicken bouillon, 2 tablespoon
- 6 cups of water
- 4 stalks of diced celery
- 1 diced green pepper
- Ditalini Pasta, around 1 package
- 4 diced Roma tomatoes
- Whipping cream 1 pint
- Salt and pepper, ½ teaspoon
Now, let’s have a look at the process of making this food:
- Add Oil and the flaked Oregano and sauté them on a medium flame for around a minute and set it aside.
- Now add the chicken and the chicken bouillon and water in a pressure cook and cook the whole for around 20 minutes or so in flame. After you see that the chicken has been prepared, start shredding it, or you can also dice them.
- Add celery and pepper and sauté them in a medium flame again for a minute.
- Add Pasta, chicken, celery and green pepper mixture in the pressure cooker
- Now add powdered chicken bouillon along with 5 cups of water over the Pasta and cover it.
- After that, add salt and pepper to it, and cook in a low flame for few minutes.
- Now, it is almost complete add the whipping cream and the oregano mixture and the oregano oil to it and mix it well, before having it just heat it for a minute or so.
1. Is Oregano Oil beneficial in treating Flu?
A: The answer is yes. It has been proven that Oregano Oil is the best and most natural remedy for Flu. It has antioxidant which helps people to recover from Flu in a short period.
2. Can we consume Oregano Oil every day?
A: Not only does Oregano Oil proven to be one of the best cures for several diseases, including Flu; but also it has no side effects at all. That’s why it can be consumed every single day without any fear of falling ill. It’s also suitable for cooking.
3. Can Oregano Oil be used as cosmetic?
A: Essential oils can change a person’s life completely. It can make a positive impact on our everyday life, as well as cure many chronic skin diseases. That’s why people who are suffering from skin problems can undoubtedly go for it. But not only that, this Oil has no negative impact. It can sure be used as a cosmetic for the face.
4. How many doses of oregano oil should we take to have relief from the Flu?
The dosage of oregano oil for flu prevention will be 500mg, and that should be taken 2 times a day if you want to get relief from the problem of Flu. The antiviral property of this essential Oil will cure you.
Oregano Oil for Flu has proven to be the best medicine. It seems to work best with regular consumption. The best thing about Oregano Oil is, unlike other medicines, it has no side effects. Also, it is readily available in the market. It also can be found in the departmental stores. That’s why if you are diagnosed with Flu, hurry up and find a good doctor, some antiviral drugs, as well as a bottle of Oregano Oil. It will speed up your recovery.
Try Oregano Oil for Flu, this inexpensive and readily available medicine will surely make you feel better.