Comedonal acne is a mild and superficial condition of the facial skin, especially the cheeks and forehead, which we can treat with natural remedies. There are a number of natural remedies to treat one of the most common forms of acne, the Comedonal. We all have those days when we get up and begin to discover that a slight layer of acne floods us, especially on the cheeks and forehead. It appears superficially and although makeup is a good way to hide it, you must resort to natural remedies to treat it. We show you the best ways to end Comedonian acne.
Table of Contents
What is Comedonal acne
Comedonal acne is a type of dermatological condition. It is characterized by being a mild or moderate injury to the most superficial layer of the skin (1). In medical terms, it is sebum that is generated in the sebaceous glands mixed with keratin from the most superficial layer of the follicle, melanin, bacterial structures, and rudiment of hair.
The comedo opens when it appears in the form of a pimple when it is closed it produces the granites that do come to manifest as papules covered with a normal epidermis, without any inflammation, white or yellow, that is, the granites of all the lifetime. It usually appears for the first time at 15 or 17 years old and from then on, you may experience recurring episodes.
Natural Remedies for Comedonal Acne
As it is a mild form of acne, it has a very good prognosis. It can be removed easily and quickly with a few simple natural remedies.
Natural honey mask:
It should be applied once or twice a week. Honey is a food with great antibacterial properties, ideal for disinfecting and healing small facial imperfections. This first remedy is ideal for sensitive skin. Recipe:
- Mix lemon juice with one tablespoon of tea tree oil.
- Add four tablespoons of honey to thicken the mixture.
- Place on the face, affecting the cheeks and face, the areas most prone to this acne.
- Leave to act a minimum of one hour.
- Rinse directly with warm water.
One of the simplest and fastest natural remedies to end acne.
- Place the same amount of baking soda as water in a bowl. You can add three tablespoons of each.
- It is mixed so that it remains a consistent paste.
- It is applied and left to act for at least one hour, before removing it with lukewarm water.
[Also Read: 5 natural treatments to get rid of back acne]
Fight Comedonal Acne: Recommendations
To end Comedonal acne you have to follow some basic recommendations in your day today. You can prevent it and also prevent its proliferation. Take note of these tips:
- Wash your face a minimum of twice a day. Hygiene is one of the keys to prevent it from spreading to other areas of the face.
- Keep hair away from the face. It is important to avoid infections, you can do a ponytail or carry it collected. The hair contains oil and can increase acne.
- Remove make-up from the face well before going to sleep. There should be no debris that clogs the pores of the skin, Makeup Eraser is a reusable towel that achieves extraordinary results.
- Wash pillow covers and clothes every day. In this way, you will prevent the cover from acting as a transmitter of the skin’s oils.
With these tips, you are sure to keep acne at bay and show perfect facial skin. You must also take care of the skin of other areas, the butt is another place where granites of this type can come out, knowing how to eliminate them is very important to always be great.